Tuesday, April 30, 2013

30 for 30 on the 30th Part 2

Continuing with the series of things I'm supposed to do and things I should have by my 30th, I'm tackling both of today's items at one time:

Thing I should have: A tasty signature dish I can whip up for a date.

Thing I should do: Drive an Amazing Car.

These seems like crazy superficial things made more for a dating profile or romantic comedy than a bucket list.  I highly doubt I'll be on my death bed and worried about either of these - unless I woke up some day as Matthew McConaughey in 'Failure To Launch.' Even then the only reason I'd be on my deathbed is because I'd want to kill myself.

If I had a nice car and could cook a good meal I'd be a PERFECT candidate to play the charming guy that just wasn't quite right for the quirky sitcom girl.

Which is great - but I'm turning 30, not trying to date Zooey Deschanel.

Although that would make a great item to include on a list of 'Things To Do before You Turn 30.'

 

No comments: