Monday, November 7, 2011

Tears for Beards

Things I've been up to:

Killed it with my Halloween costume.  Then reanimated the corpse and killed it again:

My wife is the first vegetarian zombie.

Turned my wife into a pedophile by shaving off my beard and looking 12 years old:

Did Hitler have the Chaplin or did Chaplin have the Hitler?

Built this robot to protect me from zombies and pedophiles:

       
I named him 'Fire Hazard'

And then freaked out when the robot turned on me and became a robotic pedophile zombie.

Emo Robot is emo

It can touch you inappropriately, but can it...feel?

5 comments:

Kyna said...

I actually think the pic in the bottom-left quadrant is more like a 'Poirot'.

Why does every dude think they look twelve when they don't have a beard?

Steve Bailey said...

Does your robot have a pizza slicer for a hand? Cause if he does..... well he could slice up some delicious emo pizza... but I think he should be wearing eye liner....

Marie said...

Too awesome for words.

Allison M. said...

i love the mustache looks.

ClevelandPoet said...

once totally messed up my beard and shaved it off to start new. While attempting to make the sex with the now wife she says "I can't do it you look like a 12 year old" It was a sad sad hairless sexless night. She hasn't let me be beardless since (not that I want to be)