Thursday, June 17, 2010

High As A Kite

Everyone always says they want to go back to their high school days.

Screw that.

I want to go back to high school, but with all of the knowledge and life lessons I've learned since I left.

I would spend WAY less time trying to get girls to touch their elbows behind their back. With all my new found charm I could probably see a real boobie.

I would also realize that my "permanent record" pales in comparison to what you can already Google about me.

I would definitely spend more time enjoying those plaid skirt uniforms that girls had to wear at my school.

Gym class? Meet the steroid area. I'd roid up and own all the kickball records.

My tolerance would blow all those kids' out of the water. I'd be draining Busch Light cans like a champ.

But most importantly: only kid in high school with a full beard. That HAS to lock up Homecoming court.

4 comments:

Moooooog35 said...

I would go back and not try to fart in Algebra class in the middle of a damn test (see your previous post).

Page Seven said...

Kick ball is nice, but I would kill for the opportunity to kick ass at dodge ball. I'd be a legend!

Allison M. said...

i would go back and no longer have those crazy highlights in my hair.

Fizzgig said...

i didnt enjoy high school, i remember everything was the eeeend of the woooooorld. plus i had to work fast food. i wouldnt want to do that again even if i made what i make now!