Monday, January 21, 2008

Two Month Rock Extravaganza

January 22nd - Drive-By Truckers album released
January 24th - Emmylou Harris @ Playhouse Square
January 26th - The Magpies at the Happy Dog
Feb 8th - The Whigs @ Grog Shop
Feb 15th - Jason Isbell and Will Hoge @ Beachland Ballroom
Feb 19th - Nicole Atkins @ Beachland Tavern
Feb 22nd - Wilco @ Lakewood Civic Auditorium
Feb 26th - Tift Merritt album released
March 1st - Bachelor Party
March 17th - St. Patty's Day
March 18th - Recovery from St Patty's Day
March 20th & 22nd - March Madness begins
March 29th - Tift Merritt in Pittsburgh
March 31st - Tribe opening day

I'm going to be a busy, busy man for the next two months. I'll see you on the other side - my wallet and liver, however, only bought a one way ticket.

5 comments:

Momo said...

You're going to the Whigs show? I'll probably see you there! :)

BloggingJason said...

I love you. Oh, but I hate you at the same time. Can I have a Midol?

Narm said...

Momo - I am going to try to make it. These weekend shows are a blessing and a curse. $2 PBR's are amazing - $20 cab rides are not.

BloggingJason - I couldn't think of any good play on words like Rocktober. Any thoughts?

BloggingJason said...

Mötley Febrüeary?

Momo said...

Oh, Narm ... it's called carpooling. If Goggs and I end up going, maybe we can work something out and you can enjoy your $2 PBRs without the $20 cab ride. :)