Thursday, October 15, 2009

Zombiefest 2009

So, as you know (because I brought it up 300 times between here and Twitter), I attended the Zombiefest in Pittsburgh over this past weekend. And since I know you were just DYING for pictures (if you think the zombie puns are going to stop there you got another thing coming), I thought i would share some pictures that will warm your still beating heart.

Myself, in full zombie gear, holding my iPhone. Have you come down with a virus that seizes control of the brain and makes you thirst for human flesh? There's an app for that.


My buddy BloggingJason, unliving proof that I have friends -


Most everyone who knows I attended said the same thing, "God you are a freak." Well, your face smells - so shut up!

Zombie lovers aren't all weirdos - they come from all shuffling gates of life -

Young Zombies



Thirsty Zombies

Frisky Zombies

AberZombie and Fitch

Self-Righteous Zombies

Sports Fan Zombies

Republican Zombies (That's a Rush Limbaugh Zombie with a bottle of Oxycontin)

Even Bad Bathroom Etiquette Zombies.

God I hope he washed his hands - I wouldn't want to come down with anything.

19 comments:

Moooooog35 said...

While you were doing all that, I watched my son play tee ball for two hours in 50 degree weather.

That was fun, too.

Asshole.

Matt said...

Whoever had to clean that bathroom counter had to be pissed off

Andrea said...

I'm so pissed I didn't go. I'm from Pittsburgh and every year I say I will, and never do. NEXT YEAR, FOR REALS.

shine said...

Can I go next year, please?

Always a Bridesmaid said...

AberZombie and Fitch. LOL.

Chris Gooch said...

Is it weird being surrounded by other zombies - I think I would freak out and start killing them (again).

You look a bloody mess! Fantastic pics.

Ed said...

I see someone else has been shopping at Ulta.


So, did any non-Zombies realize what was going on?

Or did they think a Marilyn Manson concert just let out?

Pretty Unfamous said...

I hope you had a lot of fun!!

Born with a big mouth! said...

I am just so jealous you got to go. Wish we had something fun like that in Charlotte!

Chumpy D said...

pretty wicked. I would love to be a part of something like that. now the next task is to call in to work sick and walk in looking like that :)

Jenn said...

I hate to admit it, but you're a pretty good-looking zombie.

miss. chief said...

aber-zombie and fitch
hahahahaha good one

Lauren said...

AWESOME. I'm kind of jealous - the zombiefest here wasn't nearly as awesome.

Andhari said...

LOL aberzombie and fitch and republican zombie. Aberzompie and fitch should be more topless in speedos but covered in blood though, I suggest you do it again haha

Lemmonex said...

Zombies, fun for the whole family.

Marie said...

I have to ask, why the tie and collared shirt? Not uncomfortable?

Awesome blood make-up by the way.

alexa @clevelandsaplum said...

aberzombie! LOL

Allison M. said...

you crack me up.

Anonymous said...

I love the Chainsaw-wielding Zombie-kid!