1. Must have a drink in your hand at all times (batting, fielding, heckling).
2. Must bat with one hand.
3. Pitcher's hand (you are out if pitcher has ball before you reach first base)
4. 2nd base is a keg.
5. Must refill beer when reaching 2nd base.
6. Cannot score until beer is empty (you can cross home plate to avoid getting out but your run will not count).
7. Dumping of beer results in out and loss of pride, Loser.
8. Play 9 innings or until not enough members of your team can stand to play the field.
Just returned home from a weekend in Small-Town Ohio for a bachelor party. The morning after the party I had a great moment where I crawled on my hands and knees past my entire family and passed out on a set of steps waiting for the bathroom. On a related note, my 4-year old nephew now knows what the word "hangover" means.