Monday, April 28, 2008

Touche, Highway

On my way to work this morning I look at the car to my right so see a guy trying to put chapstick on in the mirror like it was lipstick. Cringing, I thought, "Yikes, Buddy, you get the award for 'Least MANuever of the Day". Then I looked to my left and saw a guy peel a banana and put half of it down his throat like he was trying to tickle his adam's apple.

I apologize, Chapstick Man, but I am forced to strip you of your award and give it to someone much more deserving.

7 comments:

Allison M. said...

Was it bumper to bumper this morning?

Emma said...

Haha. Are we living in a world where a guy can't get his daily potassium intake in peace? I guess the answer is yes.

Anonymous said...

Were either of them wearing silk shirts? That's about the only way this scene could have gotten worse... that or if they were in the same car.

Unknown said...

Note to self: Never use chapstick again.

BloodRedRoses said...

haha! watching guys try to put on chapstick is hilarious. Makes my day!

Yes I'm cruel like that.

Beav said...

Were you slightly jealous of the guy eating the banana?

And keeping the lips lubed is key to a healthy life, dont be ashamed!!

Narm said...

I feel I should clarify it wasn't the fact that the guy was wearing chapstick - it was the fact that he was pursing his lips and looking in his mirror to do it. I feel that I have a pretty good understanding of the whereabouts of my lips in accordance to my face - making the mirror unnecessary.