Sunday, December 14, 2008

You Best Be Douching

In my high school and college days, back when Nickelback was named Creed, I put my rugged good looks and piercing eyes to use by having a few radio shows.  I realize that my face being on the radio is just a waste of a good beard, but I did my best to keep the kids entertained.

In high school my talents were relegated mostly to weather reports and high school sports scores (unless you are a girl reading this - then I was a local sports hero and homecoming king).  It wasn't until I joined forces with the University of Toledo's campus status, WXUT, that I got what everyone feared - full control over what went on the air.  

Part of my responsibilities at WXUT (well the ones that I actually did) were to review new music that came in - this includes commercial albums and local drivel.  One day the following morsel was delivered to our office - and became the opening and closing track of my show for the next two years (just barely edging out Seal's "Kiss From A Rose".  Anything I could write would not do this song justice, so without further adieu - please enjoy Chick Boyd's "You Best Be Douching".

video

If Chick Boyd is out there, still playing that drum machine like it is a beautiful woman - then I hope I am fulfilling your legacy by bringing this song back to light.  

20 comments:

Deutlich said...

I wish I could've played on the radio! I tried to get an internship but I was in the wrong major. :(

Angela said...

Oh lord. You would have given this a Grammy, wouldn't you?

Giggle Pixie said...

That.was.awesome.

Himbo said...

Lol! I don't even know what to say to that.

LBluca77 said...

HAHAHA You should play that song to all future dates.

Phil said...

I worked in radio for three years, having started my junior year of high school. I mostly worked on the tech side of everything and did some on-air gigs, but I never got anything THIS good. Damn the Mormon company I worked for!

Gilahi said...

Before Nickelback was Creed, weren't they Stone Temple Pilots? And I think before that they might have been Pearl Jam.

moooooog35 said...

"..playing the drum machine like it's a beautiful woman..?"

I'm supposed to beat this broad with sticks?

Huh. All this time I've been trying to screw her.

Matt said...

You should bring the beard back.

Fizzgig said...

so thats a real song, or someone you know? classic!

Allison M. said...

I only lasted 50 seconds.

Chocobo said...

You are one classy sh*t.

surviving myself said...

Lyrical genius.

Kellie said...

That rules. It is way too funny for me to even finish listening to it here at work b/c I'm dying and my boss is giving me a look...

rs27 said...

If I had sound I would imagine this to be awesome..but since I don't I've mad eup my own lyrics...

Let's go douching now, everyone is learning how,

come on and go douching with me.

come on and go douching with me.

Its like "surfin' Safari"

dmb5_libra said...

what a beautiful song.

fiona said...

Douching is much more lyrical than Bideting (if that's not a word it is now)

Fumbling Towards Adulthood said...

This might be the greatest piece of audio I have ever heard in my entire life.

min6919 said...

G點專區,情趣按摩棒,逼真按摩棒,
數位微調按摩棒,IC控制按摩棒,
變頻跳蛋 ,調情跳蛋
,無線跳蛋 ,飛機杯系列
,男用小型自慰套 ,

男用中型自慰套 ,夢幻充氣娃娃
,男性性感內褲,電動往復式自慰器
,男用大型真人比例倒模 ,角色扮演,
性感睡衣 ,性感內衣褲,


性感女內褲 ,性感貓裝及吊帶襪
,歐蒂莉亞性感系列 ,男女穿戴系列用品
,男女共用情趣娃娃,
潤滑液 ,情趣聖品(威而柔)

震動套環 ,男用強精長軟質套,
男用強精短軟質套 ,後庭區
,SM道具 ,真空吸引器
,芳香精油 ,情趣禮物玩具

min6919 said...

潤滑劑,潤滑液用品,充氣情人趣味,充氣玩具,角色情人趣味,角色扮演遊戲,角色扮演服裝,震動情人趣味,

震動保險套,震動器,逼真情人趣味,保險套,保險套情人趣味,性騷擾,性功能,性知識,性交易,

性冷感,性感帶,性感內衣,丁字褲,丁字褲情人趣味,C字褲,C字褲情人趣味,情趣用具,情趣按摩棒,

情趣網,情趣用性品,情趣性用品,情趣用品爽翻天,情趣爽翻天,情趣內衣,情趣椅,情趣貼圖,情趣睡衣,

情色小說,情人趣味千奈