Wednesday, May 27, 2009

WyW - Kid Athletes

Get in the game and out of your pants - it's time for everyone's favorite game -

WOULD YA WEDNESDAY - The Kid Athlete Edition.

Where if you're lucky, you'll get triple-doubled over in a skins game.

Oh the sports puns are endless!

Lets look at our lovely contestants -

First - Michelle Wie. You didn't know she was 18 yet, did you Reader? You've been watching her in all these tournaments using words like "cute" and "pretty" because you thought she was like 11 and you didn't want to sound like a creeper. YOUR TIME HAS COME! You can now openly make sexual comments with the safety of knowing you are only a normal level of creepy.

Second - Lebron James. Science has proven that Lebron James is better than me at every activity on earf. If there was a Narm contest, Lebron James could show up and do a better Narm impression than I could ever imagine. I would probably finish 3rd or 4th. Besides being a physical specimen, the greatest basketball player on earf and a handsome devil - he also can dance. What the hell? I'm 5'10" with back issues and look like a retard humping a doorknob every time Bel Biv Devoe's 'Poison' comes on. Spread the wealth, God!

If you are knew to the game, the rules are simple. I put up two pictures and you tell me if you would let them play your back 9.

Gametime!

Michelle Wie

Lebron James

24 comments:

Matt said...

Yeah.. I'd three putt her green.

Maxie said...

she's okay. why not.

and lebron? OF COURSE. I don't even want to admit the things I'd let him do to me.

Ashley said...

I'm SO not on the LeBron bandwagon. But yeah...I would. He's got skills, man. Those have to translate to other parts of life, right?

bird said...

I'd do both fo sheeezy!

Unknown said...

Matt wins today's comment contest.

But yeah, I'd approach her fairway.

B said...

I'm only so-so on both counts.

But more importantly, when I come to Cleveland, will you PLEASE DANCE TO "POISON"

I promise I'll hide the video camera so you don't even know I'm taping..

Christina_the_wench said...

Oh Deutlich, you better share the wealth with that video. We have cash.

Moooooog35 said...

If Nintendo would create the game, I'd totally buy it.

Wie Sex.

I'm gonna need more batteries for this controller.

Rachel said...

Uh, YEAH.

Anonymous said...

I would dig in her sandtrap.

Bethie said...

I'd let Lebron hit it in the parking garage where he filmed that State Farm commercial.

Pretty Unfamous said...

I don't like the NBA, and I don't like the players. Sorry LeBron, but I'm not sorry.

Anonymous said...

Michele has not been good since she grew boobies.

LadyFriend said...

I'd let LBJ find my open lane anyday

Rahul said...

yes and yes.

I mean no.

Wait yes.

Whatever, I'm confused. Just the chick.

AMANDA said...

YES!!! I can only imagine how amazing Lebron is in the sack.

rachaelgking said...

The Asian chick.

Sideway vagina = intriguing.

And maybe Tiger would join in. You KNOW he wants to hit that.

Kellie said...

Eh, she's not doing anything for me. Not even a little dampness in the panties.

LeBron, he's hawt. So hells yes. Excuse me while I wipe up my drool from my keyboard.

Marie said...

Hands down yes to Lebron. Even if he does play for the Cavs and I'm a Celtics fan.

lbluca77 said...

I am not even going to comment on what I would do to Lebron because I am a lady.

fiona said...

Rain check please ;-)

Zan said...

Michelle, hell yes! Lebron, not so much...maybe...if I were drunk and it were pitch black in the room...he has a Patrick Ewing thing going on, especially in that picture.

But yeah, Michelle could get it. And yes, I'm a girl. :)

Mike said...

Yes Wie would.

Anonymous said...

I'm honestly a virgin and I would do Lebron right now if I had the chance. For real.