Wednesday, May 13, 2009

WyW - Star Trek Edition

Get our of your Mom's basement and boldly go where no man has gone before - it's time for Would Ya Wednesday - Star Trek Edition.

I've never actually seen more than 2-3 episodes of the show but how could I resist putting Bill Shatner up as a choice? Wikipedia should do the rest.

Let's beam up our contestants -

First - William Shatner. Not the Priceline Negotiator of today, but the badass space captain of the 1960's. If I were a girl and having The Sex with Billy Shatner, I would find it hard not to do impressions of him in the middle of the act. The thing is - I bet he is kind of into it. Finding a picture to post of him was like trying to wade through a sea of Swedish bikini models and pick one - how do make a decision when you are drowning in a sea of perfection?

Second - The only girl on the ship. I don't know her name, or her name on the show. I am sure someone will come on here and tell me and then I will forget before I even get done reading the words. "What was it again? Nichelle Ni-I'm hungry. Is anyone else hungry? I could for some wings, or fries!!! Who wants fries?"

For those of you new to Would Ya Wednesday and it's awesome acronym, here are the rules: I post two pictures and you tell me if you would get busy with their Deep Space 9. Or in my case, Deep Space 9 1/2.

Warp Speed!

William Shatner

Nichelle Nichols

16 comments:

Moooooog35 said...

I would totally put my phaser in Uhura's tribble.

Wow.

Matt said...

She could beam me up anytime.

LBluca77 said...

All this star trek talk lately is killing me. Killing me!!

Maxie said...

trekkies scare me.

Marie said...

Well hello there Capt. Kirk. I'd be his second in command anytime!

Unknown said...

Uhura??

Oh hell yes.

[insert Star Trek pun here]

Gilahi said...

What is this "Star Trek" thing to which you refer?

Bon Don said...

Sure I'd take a spin in the Captain's Chair!

Kellie said...

Shatner was pretty good looking back in the day.

But really, this Trekky stuff is making me gag. Blech!

fiona said...

I'd give "Kirk" a beam...kinda liked Scottie better though ;-)

Pretty Unfamous said...

Nah, I wouldn't go for him. Maybe for one of the dudes in the new movie though...

Mike said...

Uhhuh Uhura!

alexa @clevelandsaplum said...

what's going on with her boobs?

Andhari said...

Not the new onesI'd definitely sit on SYlar's lap. Boo!

Anonymous said...

Check out Nichelle Nichol's new film, coming Fall 2009:

http://thetorturer.com

Phil said...

It might take a trekkie beer or two, but I think Bill could rock my world.